Thursday, August 12, 2010

A picture is worth a million words...

I wish I could show you some pics of these kids, but these are some of their "self-portraits" and I have sneaky feeling you may enjoy these more. Sad to say (but not shocking), Harry chose to sit this one out so you won't see his portrait here.
Bright eyed and bushy tailed!

He likes to keep things simple.
I know it looks like she has a "special ear" too, but she doesn't.
This may look like a portrait of a scary chinese secretary, but it's just a very sassy little girl.
This was a front and back and went with the best of the two.
Kinda like a little Picasso, right?
Um yikes! I know.
This one is the most accurate. This little boy is just like a tiny, little turtle with glasses. I wish I could tell you his name so bad, because it soooo perfect for him.
He forgot his nose, but not his dino friend.

She gets points for remembering that she has a nose.
I just keep amazing this kid, so that's his face looks like this.
As you can see, I have a wide range of talent!













No comments:

Post a Comment