Okay I swear I won't do this two post a night thing often, but I have need to show you this:
This is the t-shirt one of my sweet little boys had on today.
Just for clarification it says:
"Street School G.E.D get every dolla. School of Higher Earning"
And it is just as sparkly as it appears to be. I mean really? Who buys that for their six year old and then sends them of to school in it? Well, I know who, but it still amazes me.
And, check this out:
I have this little stand for them to leave me notes when I am working with small groups and they are supposed to be working "independently" at stations.
Well today was the first day they really used it, and as you can see they were a little confused.
See where it looks like they wrote "it's me"? That is them writing "excuse me"-even though they could have looked at the cute apple card thing to spell it. One wrote it and then all the rest thought that's what they were supposed to do!
And they are not supposed to write "excuse me"! They are supposed to try and write what their problem is! Just "excuse me" is not helpful kid! That just means I have to say "who wrote this? and what do you need?" Not the point!
The bottom left one says "how do you turn on the radio".
Clearly, we have a lot of work to do!
That is hilarious! I'm so glad you are blogging! I don't think you are ever going to run out material...hahaha!
ReplyDelete