Thursday, August 19, 2010

Next winter, I'm staying in bed!

Today started out pretty normal; Harry was curled up in the bottom shelf of my bookshelf. Which I'm pretty sure this is not what his previous teacher had in mind she told me he would need to find a safe spot to sit each morning. He rocked in his kindergarten teacher's chair and he cocoons himself in his first grade teacher's bottom shelf. Hmmmm. 

Well when I went to get him out, I said "Come on Harry, it's time for you to start your morning work". He came on out, but you could tell he was very bothered by this. He announced, "Next winter, I'm staying in bed!". I said okay Harry, but I was really thinking "how about tomorrow morning? Care to stay in bed then?". No not really. I'm just kidding-kinda.

Later at lunch, it got bad. A kid from another class threw up all over the floor in the lunchroom. Gross. Then about 2 minutes later the kid sitting directly across from me threw up in his tubberware sandwich thing! I had to thank him for being "tidy" about it, but then I realized his tidiness meant I had to clean it up! If he had thrown up all over the floor, the nice lunch ladies would sprinkle that smelly powder on it and sweep it up! I just threw the thing away. I wrote his mom a note. I hope she understands, but it she doesn't oh well. I'd rather buy tubberware than clean up puke any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment