Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paletas de Pay de Limon


You want to eat those don't you? 

I do...even though I had no idea what they were when I first saw them. 

They are "Lime Pie Ice Pops" and I think that's all I need to know. 

I love limes. 
I love pie. 
I love graham crackers. 
I love cold things these days. 
Sold!

I stole this link from Brianne Twilley, so some of you may have seen it already, but I didn't think the rest of you should be left out of the loop just because you don't have a clue who Miss Twilley is!

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna need you to make these on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Brianne's Facebook yesterday and I am SO making them! They look delicious!! Kyle and I tried to make popsicles but someone got impatient (me) during the freezing process.

    ReplyDelete