Saturday, June 11, 2011

HMK

I know I promised this was not going to become a "baby blog", but I need to show you this little dress because I'm kinda impressed with myself (and I don't have much else to tell you!).
It's getting the "sewing" label, so this doesn't count as a baby post anyway.

I made this dress for my friend Lainey, who is having a 
little girl in October. It's pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.
 My sewing machine and I were not getting along very well around buttonhole time, so Jon's mom kindly intervened a bit. 

I used Blakeley's monogram machine to add little Henley's initials. 
Obviously, I'm going to need one of these machines...

4 comments:

  1. Its so precious AY! One day I will expect one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!!! So impressed with your sewing. I know she will be precious in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the fabric from your bridesmaid luncheon tablecloths?! love it...LJ is jealous ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, yes it is! I was thinking LJ probably needs one too. Size 3?

    ReplyDelete