One of our vocabulary words this week was "bulged".
I asked my class to think about what a lady might put in her purse that would make it "bulge".
I asked my class to think about what a lady might put in her purse that would make it "bulge".
My favorite little hispanic boy (not Pepe, but Pepe's dear friend, Jose) raised his hand and said:
"A giant chihuahua...?"
I didn't say anything thing at first, because I was focusing on not laughing. This made him nervous I think and he kept talking.
"Some people do that, you know? It's kinda crazy?...I know?"
And yes, everything sounds like a question when he talks.
THEN, one of my very bright little raised her hand and said,
"3 small bricks...?"
um no thanks.
Sorry, I haven't had much on Skipper.
She is so funny all day, but it's totally one of those you have to see in it in real life kind of funnies.
I pretty much love her and she is totally in love with me. I don't feel ridiculous saying that because she loves everyone.
About a week ago, I wore a jean jacket to school and ever since she keeps wearing hers and asking me when we can both wear them and be twins!
She said today,
"Mrs. Pate! Did you know I'm getting my haircut and it's going to be as short as yours?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!"
yes, I totally can believe it.
Stay tuned for adorable groundhogs!
I didn't say anything thing at first, because I was focusing on not laughing. This made him nervous I think and he kept talking.
"Some people do that, you know? It's kinda crazy?...I know?"
And yes, everything sounds like a question when he talks.
THEN, one of my very bright little raised her hand and said,
"3 small bricks...?"
um no thanks.
Sorry, I haven't had much on Skipper.
She is so funny all day, but it's totally one of those you have to see in it in real life kind of funnies.
I pretty much love her and she is totally in love with me. I don't feel ridiculous saying that because she loves everyone.
About a week ago, I wore a jean jacket to school and ever since she keeps wearing hers and asking me when we can both wear them and be twins!
She said today,
"Mrs. Pate! Did you know I'm getting my haircut and it's going to be as short as yours?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!"
yes, I totally can believe it.
Stay tuned for adorable groundhogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment