Friday, February 4, 2011

Groundhog Crossing...

Look at those cute little guys!

Let me introduce to a few...
Meet "Dinosaur" the groundhog:
This one says something about "my dinosaur my friends it's funny he eats people"

"Princess"
This one is from good ole' Skipper!

"Mr. Peanut"
"Mr.Peanut's" bio below...
This one way brought to you by Pepe. I have to get him to stop with the question marks, but I'm not kidding when I tell you everything he and other hispanic children say sounds like a question! It can be very confusing, obviously!

"Gap" the meerkat groundog:
and bio:

no name, but pretty cute right?
At least this guy was listening and remembered that a groundhog's fave snack is a dandelion! 
(see sentence # 3)

And "Sparkle"
Yikes! Kinda scary, huh? 

Love this gal, "Sara":


"Rock Star"
Please read the last sentence!

"Emma"
She has a pretty funny last sentence too!







1 comment: