I know what you are thinking...Whoa! Deepness!
Don't worry, I just wanted to share with you "what love is" in the opinion of some seriously enlightened 6/7 year olds.
And, because I've been told that not all of you know how to read their handwriting/spelling patterns, I shall translate below each pic.
You are welcome.
#1-by a boy:
"Love is when two people like each other. They care about each other. That's what it's all about."
Did you just die?
I think did.
#2-by Skipper:
"What is love? Love is when somebody is in love. Love is when someone cares for someone else more than their self."
Okay, now I bet you're really dying.
But, because my biggest "blog pet peeve" is embellishment,
I have to tell you... Skipper did not finish this at school.
I'm sure you noticed her beautiful handwriting.Well, because of this perfect handwriting that she takes oh so much pride in, her work is constantly piling up around her. Soooooo, she took this assignment home and finished with what looks like a little input from an adult.
But! In her defense! I would never put this work past her!
#3-by a girl:
"Love is when you give people flowers. A little boy gave me sunflowers and his name is Andrew."
#4-by a girl who kinda happens to be favorite:
"Love is mostly about people getting shot with a love an arrow. They get shot by cupid. Then the fall in love. And they live happy ever after."
Gah, I love her.
Okay, as if that wasn't enough! Check out this card I got.
outside:
inside:
And she also gave me a little Valentine's Day short story!
"The Valentine. One day a small dinosaur was at school on Valentine's Day. All the kids were making valentines. The small ones were ready. (?) All the kids were passing their valentines out. They put them in little bags. At the end of the day the little dinosaur was at home and he ate them all up with his friend."
I mean I just love a surprise ending like that!







hahahaha, I love them. I want 20 of my own
ReplyDeleteDying over the extreme cuteness!! Seriously though, how do you not get headaches from reading their handwriting!? You definitely have some future artists and writers in your class!
ReplyDeleteKyle's parents kept a Valentine's day card he made for them when he was in second grade...it reads: "I love you gays. Happy Valentine's Day gays!"
So cute!! You're kids are the best!
ReplyDeleteAll I can think of is the day when Riley writes his 1st grade Valentine's Day stuff. Sooooooooo cute, I'm dyiiiiiiing!!
ReplyDelete