Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guess who turns 4 today?

Lolly!

I know some of you probably thought she was older than that because she acts so distinguished! Well, in honor of her birthday, I thought I would just go ahead bombard you with her best pics!

The day after we got her, Easter Sunday 2007. 

Are you dying from this cuteness?
Just relaxing in her yard.

Getting bigger!

Lolly loved college. She always had a friend willing to nap with her.
Almost too big for this.

She didn't really mind moving to Bham either.

Because she had a fluffy mountain lion named Mr. Gina to play with all day!
She can be active too!

Then Jon said that Lolly told him she wanted a liittle bro, and what Lolly wants, Lolly gets!



Happy Birthday Lolly! 
I worry everyday that I will not love my own children as much as I love you!














2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite posts ever! I love all of the super cute photos of Lolly! Your unborn children will definitely have some competition for cutest baby photos...

    ReplyDelete