I have been MIA; I know. Christmas pretty much got the best of me and I think that's a good thing, right?
And I was pretty busy snuggling with this Scrooge Muffin:
And I was pretty busy snuggling with this Scrooge Muffin:
Plus, I guess I don't have anything that funny to say when I am on Christmas Break away from all my little friends who are the real reason you are here!
I will tell you though, that our Christmas was great. Very busy and very WHITE!
This is probably surprising to some, but this one was the first snowy Christmas that I can recall in Richmond. We have had icy ones, but this year it was a perfect white wonderland. And it didn't start falling until Christmas day, so we got everything done and everybody was able to travel to Richmond without any problems! Pretty much a Christmas Miracle I guess. Thanks Baby Jesus!
Since most of the East Coast was a white wonderland, Jon's flight was canceled and we drove back to Bham on Monday. I had such a good time with the fam and was sad that my visit was cut a little short. Even though I had to leave earlier than expected, it was a lot better than making that long drive again by myself with the pups. I think that was the last time the little Prius will ever make the trip, as well. We were like sardines for eleven hours!
I was having too much fun to think about taking too many pics, but here are a few:
Hope y'all had a very merry Christmas, too!
Since most of the East Coast was a white wonderland, Jon's flight was canceled and we drove back to Bham on Monday. I had such a good time with the fam and was sad that my visit was cut a little short. Even though I had to leave earlier than expected, it was a lot better than making that long drive again by myself with the pups. I think that was the last time the little Prius will ever make the trip, as well. We were like sardines for eleven hours!
I was having too much fun to think about taking too many pics, but here are a few:
| Me and Carrie on Christmas Eve |
| Mom and Dad Christmas Eve |
| Christmas night in the snow with Jon's head light...I don't really know |

So fun! Isn't Christmas so much more Christmasy with snow? I miss your face!
ReplyDelete