While my little friends were supposed to be working independently
(which is hilarious in it's self for six year olds), I overhear this little girl saying
"I basically tore the whole place up!".
I'm thinking "that's weird, but she's weird so whatev",
then the questions started.
then the questions started.
One of my favorite little Mexicanos says,
"Miss Pate, is warewolves real?"
"Miss Pate, is warewolves real?"
"No"
"Well, Elizabeth says that they are AND she is one AND she eats squirrels for dinner."
hmmmmm guess that's what she was talking about when she said she basically tore the whole place up.
I looked at her and asked her if she was a warewolf and she just nodded her head yes.
So, guess that settles that. I knew she was a weirdo.
hmmmmm guess that's what she was talking about when she said she basically tore the whole place up.
I looked at her and asked her if she was a warewolf and she just nodded her head yes.
So, guess that settles that. I knew she was a weirdo.
No comments:
Post a Comment