Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Update

I know after the way Harry and I started the year off, you have to be wondering what he's been up to lately. 
Well the truth is he is doing so well that he has been tough to blog about recently. 

I guess I cured him! 

JK, I wish.
(Mom-JK means "just kidding")

He has been letting kids push him on the swings recently and even considered giving a few hugs in moments of excitement! His little arms were stopped by some force once he got into "hug" position. 

He will let you hug him if he has fair warning, but he doesn't quite understand how to hug back. However, today when I asked for a hug he actually hugged back. It was pretty ground breaking.

I realize you may not care about this Harry kid and his hugging habits, but if you could have seen him freak out when someone even looked like they were about to touch him two months ago, you would understand my excitement. 

Now don't go getting tearing eyed or anything about our progress. 

I did watch him slink out of his seat during music class to go eat a delicious crumb out of some one's desk. He has x-ray vision too, I guess...

And, he did burp in my face today. 
I said "um, excuse you" and he goes "yes! excuse you!".
"No, you say 'excuse me'".
So Harry said "excuse me".

He has this funny/creepy look in his eye sometimes that makes me think this is all a big game to him and I am his all time fave opponent!

He also told me yesterday that "he wonders how I will make it in this world"...


1 comment:

  1. hilarious! i know it feels good to see one doing better =)

    ReplyDelete