My sister, the "undercover turkey lover" a.k.a Carrie, worked really hard last night so that you never have to miss a post from your favorite blogger. Now you can subscribe to forty.nine.twenty and receive emails whenever there is a new post!
Exciting!
I know!
Now if your name happens to be Leslie Wyatt, Donie Wyatt, Jon Pate, or Breese Anderson there's a slight chance I already subscribed you!
(just make sure you confirmed the link that was sent to you!)
(just make sure you confirmed the link that was sent to you!)
Hehe.
I knew that was what you would have wanted anyway. I was just so excited that subscribing myself to my own blog wasn't satisfying enough.
In other news, Mr. Principal did come pay us a visit and he answered all of our burning questions. I didn't learn much, but my kids were satisfied. His answers were all very "PC".
The whole time everybody was super quiet and attentive. Harry was sat nicely and quietly repeated most of what Mr. Principal said.
But then, after about twenty minutes of this one man show, Harry starts saying
"Time! Time's up! Time!"
It was pretty perfect and he was kind of right. Mr. Principal wrapped it up and got out of there to go make the afternoon announcements.
No comments:
Post a Comment