Today (much to my dismay),it seems I have become the a true source of entertainment for someone. But who??
We have a true "Who done it" on our hands.
While I am on this God-awful diet (which I have cheated on more than followed) I was going to be able to enjoy a delicious Claussen pickle as a substantial course of my lunch. Naturally, I prefer the halves to the whole.
I was nearly brought to tears at how delicious my first half was. Obviously, I could not wait to devour the other, equally delicious half.
As my eager digits reached in for that little green slice of heaven, I was nearly brought to tears again. These were not tears of joy; tears of sorrow.
A bite had been taken out of my pickle.
I immediately thought of the hubs, who firmly denies partaking in such events.
The thoughts in my mind are nothing short of racing! Who could/would have done such a thing? Is this a mutated pickle that I failed to notice while packing my lunch? Did a rat bite this pickle while it was still at the factory?
Can I eat it?? Oh boy do I want to eat it! I am afraid this thought process is going to consume the latter part of my day.
What would you do? Would you eat it?
No comments:
Post a Comment