Sunday, November 14, 2010

Immediate Satisfaction

Hi. My name is Ann Yates and I have a problem with immediate satisfaction.

 Jon and my dad get the most annoyed by this problem that I have whenever they see me within five feet of a thermostat of any kind. It's like Donnie's blood pressure goes up a notch with every push of my little finger. Of course, this is not my goal, but if I'm hot/cold I just can't sit around wait, you know?

I've never claimed to be the most patient person and I'm pretty sure I use up every ounce of patience that I have at school all day.

 But, when it come to blogging I'm mostly struggling with the lack of "immediate satisfaction".... I know that you are out there! I need some comments every once in a while so I can stop lashing out on the thermostat!

Okay, now here's some kiddie writing for you to enjoy!

This a letter that I recently received. I love how she signed it!

We have been working on interview questions, as you know. Here is one of my kid's lists of questions for Santa Claus.

Here are some of the notes they have left me recently in the "Excuse me, Mrs. Pate" pocket chart.
I'll send you a FREE Sargento Cheese coupon if you can guess what the one on the top right is supposed to say. Actually try and guess what both note on the top the line say. Free cheese is the best I can do as far as prizes go. This isn't the Pioneer Woman! And Kristin, you are disqualified!

I won't make you guess these. The one of the bottom says someone "said my turkey is ugly"!

3 comments:

  1. Man, I could have really used that cheese coupon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the free cheese I need...but I'll take a stab at it..."Can we quack your duck?" or "can we crack your junk?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Can we quack your duck?" is exactly what I guessed! But no.

    ReplyDelete