Saturday, October 23, 2010

Setting the tone...

I need to know- do y'all make your bed everyday? 
A lot of you would probably be surprised to know that I have to. I know my Dad would find this shocking! But seriously, in my old age I have become a little OCD about a few things and making the bed is one of them. 
I call it "setting the tone" because it sets the tone for your day; and actually your whole house I think! Jon hears me yell "come help me set the tone" all the time and if I leave before he is up it is very upsetting for me to come home and find that he didn't "set the tone". 
Is this normal?


3 comments:

  1. yes totally normal! We make our bed everyday--and whoever gets in there first yells to the other to come "help." haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree - if your room is spick and span, but your bed is un-made then the whole room looks messy! A tidy bed = is a tidy room to me ;) Usually I get NO help bc Brandon leaves at the crack of dawn ... so it is all up to me - which I don't mind bc then it gets made up just the way I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have to make my bed, too! Definitely not something I was known for in my younger years...but it's a must now!

    ReplyDelete