A couple of weekends ago some of our neighbors had a yard sale. We tried to tag along, but we haven't accumulated the type of junk treasures that yard sale people are hunting for apparently. We didn't sell much, but I ended up with two old windows and a bird!
I taped our wedding invitiation and other wedding pics to the glass and then I tacked burlap across the back. It looks really good and I think it will look better once I print more 5 by 7 pictures. The others in there now are a little small, but you get the idea.
I totally copied this idea from here , and I'm so glad I did!
Here's the bird I snatched before my neighbor sold it. I bet my mom is freaking out right now.
It was an ugly brown color and spray painted it white. I stole that idea from here. She is always spray painting things white and then, of course, it looks amazing. So I decided I would try it. It's okay, but he needs a better spot. I just kind of threw him up there for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment