Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pippa has a cooler room than I do...

Remember how Jon tore up these closets? 
It scared you, didn't it? Kinda scared me...

But it was okay because then I had all these shelves!

Jon's parents were so kind to build these beautiful doors for little Baby Pate's closets. Mr. Pate is becoming quite the woodworker! This is one of the doors in their basement where they made them.

Then they worked hard all morning on Sunday installing them. Jon was stressing out the whole time, because he was soooo scared he wouldn't make his soccer game. It was kinda an issue...

But they got them put up and aren't they fabulous!
Our house is really crooked so that's what those little pieces of wood are about up top. Some kind of molding will go up there soon.

We have some handles to put on the doors as well.

They slide on the track perfectly behind the crib. We won't be able to open both closets at the same time, but I don't know why that would be a problem.

I just couldn't wait to show you!



5 comments:

  1. Wowza! Those doors are AMAZING!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I want to copy you AGAIN! Can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow AY!!!! that is SOO AWESOME and unique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann Yates! Love LOVE LOVE the doors. So amazing. Pippa is one lucky baby to have such an awesome and creative mom and a handy dad. Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete