Both of these amazing pieces of first grade writing came from my friend's classroom. Her class is pretty hilarious this year and it's not just because she has Harry in there. I feel like she needs a name because I may be talking about her class more than mine! He name will now be, "Mrs. Pinky".
I'm sure my class will step it up soon enough.
The first is a very thoughtful invitation. I really wish I didn't have to blur out the little one's name, because it's pretty awesome. Check out how she spelled "apartments" at the bottom!
Okay, this next one is even better. Miss Pinky confiscated this note during writing time. This little boy was trying to get his recess plans together and he's quite passionate!
Just in case you're not really good at deciphering kid spelling/handwriting, it says:
"Do you want to play with me? Do you want to play King and Princess?"
Then he signed his name(which I blurred out) and went on to say "Pick yes or pick no".
She picked "no".
So he said, "I hate you".
I love it!
It's like the more realistic version of that old George Strait song.
You know the one:


No comments:
Post a Comment