Tuesday, March 8, 2011

dance, sing, and lower gas prices!


Today after lunch, one of my favorite teacher peeps pointed this out to me. 
(she's going to love that shout out)

We get to read all the second grade work in the halls while we wait for our classes to finish singing and playing taking care of business and washing their hands in the bathroom.

I can't believe I missed it!

check it...
Are you ready for this?
It says, 
"If I were President for a day I would say that war is illegal. That boys have no choice but to dance. sing. and to lower gas. and say cigarettes are illegal."
I don't really care who you are, that is awesome. I really love how she worded that and the way she used periods for emphasis!

The next one is pretty cute too.
 I'm pretty confident you read this guy's handwriting. 
Pretty nice illustration huh?

We all know I would give teachers a big fat raise if I were President for a day.
What would you do?





3 comments:

  1. If I was President for a day, I would take away taxes. I would also fly around the world to various cities on Air Force One with a fully stocked mimosa bar including someone who is there to squeeze my fresh OJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were President for a day, I would pass a law that recycling was mandatory and plastic water bottles were illegal and then I would hop on Air Force One with Carrie and drink Mimosas :o)

    ReplyDelete