Friday, March 4, 2011

little llama drama...

Today I read my class this precious book.
Love that little llama. I want a pet llama now.


As you can see, little llama is mad at mama because she is dragging him all over "shop-o-rama" and he is so over shopping! 
Can't say that I really feel bad for him, but I'm sure I was in his position once or twice.
 After I read the book I asked the kiddies if their mom ever does this to them...?

Pepe said:
"My mom, she take me shop and she say we go home, but she always trick me and we do more shop!"

Jose said:
"My mom make us go shopping with her to the big shop and there are so many shops there. Me and my brothers and my dad get so mad my mom and she is just still happy."

It was so hilarious, because it was like they have been waiting forever to 
tell someone how they feel about this!

Then Cardarius said:
"Sometimes, my dad, he makes dinner and it's bad and 
I'm mad at him."

Pepe looked at him and said, 
"Cardarius, we talking about the shop."



2 comments: