Whether we like it or not, Jon has a lot of extra time on his hands. Luckily our laundry room is benefiting! It is super small.It also doubles as the home of Jon's "beer fridge", the home of Jon's smelly soccer stuff, the home of the dogs water trough (it is literally like a trough), and basically a whole slew of other things that I don't like looking at everyday.
This week, Jon made this handy counter top to lift my laundry room spirits! He also put a shelf on the other wall for all of the detergent and what not, so I have this whole counter to fold. Sorry the picture below is totally crooked!
Well actually I did the curtains on the windows first, but it all pretty much happened last night.
Once Jon put the counter top on, we realized we couldn't get to the buttons or open the little door to poor in the detergent.

If I were a true professional blogger, I would have remembered to take a "before" picture. I'll work on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment