Thursday, October 6, 2011

What? I just want to chat!?

This is a note that Miss Pinky got from one hilarious/ridiculous/super smart/very difficult little first grader. She is a handful to say the least and I'm so glad I get to just enjoy her from a distance.

She wrote this during "writer's workshop" time, which is not supposed to "write a note to your pal" time. She knows this, but she just wants to chat!

This same little girl had a suspicious stain on the back of her white pants yesterday; guess she is not aware labor day has come and gone. 
Anyway, Miss Pinky asked her about that stain and she very nonchalantly said "well, I was pooting at stations and a little pee came out"

Miss Pinky informed her that what "came out" was not "pee". It was "poopoo! liquid poopoo"!  Little girl was not really bothered by this.

You should also know that she noticed the stain around 2:15, on the way out to recess, and we go to "stations" around 9 a.m.! Gross!

Since Baby Pate's nursery has taken on a fox theme, I thought this little story that one of my boys wrote was pretty cute. 
Does he know that foxes are so in?

*"loot"="looked" and "wot"="walked"
We'll work on that...I think you can figure out the rest though!

No comments:

Post a Comment